Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Masked: When we are a Beautiful Nightmare!

Photo Credit: Ambelav.blogspot.com via google


I decided to display such a beautiful masked picture to tie hand in hand with the post for today. My thoughts for today are that we can be perceived as such a  beautiful person in this world to others but we can be a beautiful nightmare to ourselves. To me it means that we hide ourselves behind a mask, we may look so beautiful on the outside but on the inside we are experiencing a nightmare. 

Think about this. Sometimes you are having the worst day or in the worst situation and it seems like nothing can go right, and instead of a little bit of rain on your parade, it's a pour. But you still have to go about your day as if you are not crying or experiencing turmoil on the inside. Someone asks, "How are you" and the reply is I'm great, or I'm okay but really you just want to begin bawling and spilling your heart out to gain some relief and vent. 

We have learned to mask ourselves, because at times we are afraid to tell someone that my life is not as amazing as you think it is. I'm going through a lot right now and I wish I had someone to just talk too, or to get a hug from and tell me that everything is okay. But out of fear that they may not understand your situation, or they probably won't even care, we mask our emotions, hold everything in and like a shaken soda bottle we don't even realize that eventually we are going to explode. 

The question is when do we realize that we can take off our mask, that we don't have to keep hiding behind our beauty that only one can see from the outside. Sometimes there is someone who is staring at you thinking the same thing, will they listen? I wish they knew what I was going through. 

Today if you are feeling like a Beautiful Nightmare, just as you wipe the makeup off of your face at night before bed. Begin to clean your mask, each layer, each piece at a time. Don't rush yourself, know that the nightmare can only become Beautiful when you allow it to be. We are a masterpiece, and no matter what we feel on the inside we have the opportunity to speak nothing unless it is Positive and Beauty into our life. IT CAN BE DONE!! No matter what YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! 

Lipstick and Love xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...