Friday, December 13, 2013

Bad Bey, H Town: BEYONCE


Did BEYONCE just give it to us or not?? Dropping an album without any promotion or anyone knowing is pure genius. I woke up in awe, hit the download button and have been in concert ever since. LOL! A visual album is creative and amazing. Bey Hives and Bey Stans are in heaven right now. So far, I love the songs Drunk in Love, Pretty Hurts, Partition, and Mine. Excuse me, I love the entire album! It is exclusively available on Itunes and will be available for purchase in retail stores on the 21st of December . Be sure to pick it up, I promise you won't be disappointed. Beyonce has given me an entire new outlook on her, she works so hard and she is such an ICON.

Track list Includes:

1. Pretty Hurts
2. Haunted
3. Drunk in Love (feat. JayZ)
4. Blow
5. No Angel
6. Partition
7. Jealous
8. Rocket
9. Mine (feat. Drake)
10.XO
11. Flawless (feat Chimamanda)
12. Superpower (feat Frank Ocean)
13. Heaven
14. Blue (feat. Blue Ivy)
15- 32 (Visual Videos)

NOW AGAIN, WHO RUN THE WORLD?? GIRLLLLSSS

Lipstick & Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...