Thursday, February 12, 2015

Beauty: E.L.F Skincare Line

Raving about skincare is a Big Beauty Obsession that I have. Healthy skin is very important whether you wear makeup on a daily basis or not. And, if you do wear makeup having healthy skin is the foundation for a beautiful enhanced face.
_____________________________________________________

So you wonder what's in store for the affordable brand and the skin care line that will be launching very soon. I have a few deets from visiting the E.L.F. website. And, if you do not know what the letters stands for, it is Eyes, Lips, Face. I am a true fan on this drugstore brand. They have products that are of amazing quality for half the price of name brand items. Here are some of the items I can't wait to try out. 4 of the items will be shipping in February and are already available for pre-order.

Illuminating Eye Cream The Illuminating Eye Cream $10.00 It will be an item to help reduce puffiness and the appearance of dark circles. Ingredients include Jojoba, Vitamin E, Cucumber and Purified Water.

Exfoliating Scrub Exfoliating Scrub, $8.00.  An exfoliate is always great to remove the dead skin cells and create a healthy glow.
Nourishing Night CreamNourishing Night Cream $12.00, What girl doesn't want a product working overnight on her skin so she wakes up with a refreshed and rejuvenated glow. This product also has aloe, vitamin e, and cucumber.


There are many more items on the list that I can't wait to get my hands on. I'm hoping to have the entire line. Hey, Why Not?? The spring and summer will be approaching soon, and I love minimum makeup. like they say "Summer Bodies are made in the Winter", Treat your skin the same way.

Let me know if you are a fan of E.L.F and what products you will be trying....





Image result for lips& Love, Erica....

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is soo cute btw :) The design is lovely! When it comes to your post you can not go wrong with elf products :) I love elf i use the elf conditioning lip balm spf 15 and the elf make up mist and set ! Im really happy with elf and definitely a fan of it! I have added you to my circles my lovely and great too see that their are elf fans like me :) I recently put up a post about keratin treatment to the hair if you are interested have a quick look :) thank you for sharing the post x

    Senay x

    http://pretty-little-things-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Thanks. I will be checking out your blog! So glad to know that ELF is one of the best products. You really get a bang for your buck. I use the Elf Make up and Mist Set as well. :)

    Have a great weekend, be sure to stop by again to check out more posts!

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...