Tuesday, February 10, 2015

First Impressions: Product Review


Concealers are a must-have in your makeup stash. WHY? They are perfect for those sleepless nights, to cover imperfections, and for minimal everyday wear. 
_________________________________________________________________________________

I am a fan of concealers, not only for under eye highlight but for color and correction as well. I have been on a hunt for a corrector concealer and since I have yet to purchase MAC Corrector Palette I decided to give another brand a shot. Well, I went to Target and purchased two second to none concealers from Iman Cosmetics

Shades Purchased: Clay Medium & Medium Deep.

Now before I get into my opinion, I want to say that I love how the brand has so many shades for women like myself. They have shades for women of a darker complexion. The brand also has a variety of products that you don't have to look anywhere else for this bb cream and that powder and can stick with them for a full face.

Pros: 
The makeup is very lightweight and can be used just by itself. 
It is very affordable and can be found in many cosmetic stores such as Target and Ulta.
I love concealer pots because you can get out just enough without squeezing out too much with the tubes.

Cons:
It does not meant for anyone who wants to conceal or correct. (Well, not for me.) If you are looking for a heavier consistency then I would not recommend this concealer. 

I am still on the hunt for a great brand. I love MAC's Concealers and LA Pro but what are some other brands that you love?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...