Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Indulge: Selfies/ Love Thyself

So we all know #Selfies have became the infamous trend of social media. Heck, even Kim K has a selfie book. It's weird but when you think about it, a woman should love herself. She should be confident of her features and who she is. If you don't love you, how'd you expect for anyone else too?

Well let's just say I had a selfie swarway (that's not even a word, lol) but whatevs. I was once a makeup feen and things changed. But, I decided to play in makeup and fill my camera roll. 


I know, I know. Operation overload eh? But how great does it feel when you finally get your mojo back, MILF status? Lol. The whole point is that I want you to love yourself, do not be so consumed in what everyone else looks like and think that you have to be that way. Express your individuality and uniqueness whether you have kinky or straight hair, whether you are a minimalist or not. Don't conform to this world. ;) BE YOU BEAITIFUL! 

Products used: 

Kiss bb cream: Find Here
La girl pro concealer: Find Here 
elf healthy glow bronzer:  Find Here
Milani baked bronzer : Find Here
Demi wispie lashes Find Here
Elf cream eyeliner/brown :Find Here
Sephora eyeshadow palette : Gifted to Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...