Saturday, February 7, 2015

New Trend Alert: Crochet Hairstyle


Remember way back in the day when people wore Crochet Braids? You used a tool to install the hair in your braids. Well, it looks like the style has made a comeback, Crochet hairstyles for natural gals. I must admit that I am actually really loving the style and want to try it out very soon. Since, I am on the no heat kick I believe that it will be great for me because my hair will be braided up and then I would have no reason to even mess with it.



(Image CC: www.google.com)

There are many ways to rock the style, which I love. You can wear your natural color or opt for a bold color and make a statement without having to dye your own hair.

 The process consists of....
1.Braiding your real hair.
2. Installing textured hair such as Marley hair or Cuban curly hair.
3. Setting the hair with Perm Rods and dipping them in hot water.
4. You're ready to go! :) 

(There may be more steps in between what I have here).

You can check out Chic Natural for a tutorial on installing crochet braids.
Also, Border Hammer for her hair tutorial. Which I LOVE!

I can't wait to try this style and give you all my full review. Coming Soon....

Lipstick & Love,

Erica


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...