Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Beauty Products: Beautiful Skin


                                              Image Credit: Google Images 

There was a time that I can remember when my skin was so clear. It was free of blemishes and pimples, even when it was that time of the month. About a year ago my face started to break out tremendously and I had no clue why. What was this thing called adult acne? Many factors caused this to happen such as oral contraceptives, hormones, growth, stress, etc. I did not know what to do or how I should combat my skin ,because I was not use to using any kind of cleansers or specific products. I was always just using warm water and cocoa butter. 

Now, let me tell you that I have tried so many products on the market. I even went to a dermatologist who prescribed medications such as Solodyn and Epiduo, which I used for awhile. Epiduo made my skin feel like it was literally on fire some days. I've also received peels and facials at the spa. 

So let's just face forward to NOW. I've decided to try and use as many natural products and stick to a simple regimen to see how my face would react. So here is the key....

1. Bentonite Clay Mask + Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with equal parts. I usually try and do this once a week, every Sunday. Keep this on for 5 to 15 minutes and rinse with warm water. This has been the best thing I have ever invested in for my oily, sensitive, and acne prone skin. I see a huge difference in my hyper-pigmentation and my skin looks so much better. Hardly any breakouts. 

2. Aveeno Clear Complexion & Aveeno Brightening Cleanser, I use them everyday in the shower. This has also brightened my skin and lightened my scars from pimples.

3. Neutrogena Face Wipes are great to use at night before going to bed and before cleansing your skin. They are also great for those lazy nights. Make sure to always remove your makeup before going to sleep. 

4. Grapeseed Oil, I use this to moisturize my oily skin. I don't usually rub this in but pat it in my skin after cleansing. It is also a great product to remove makeup. 

5. Olay ProX is my favorite tool to use. After cleansing with my hands one time, I then proceed to use the ProX to cleanse and exfoliate a second time. I use this product on a daily basis. 

Everyone skin is different and does not react to each product in the same way. But, I advise you to try some of these products if you are suffering from any sort of Problematic Skin and let me know of the results. It may take a few months for you to see a difference but stay patient and consistent. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...