Sunday, December 21, 2014

Lipstick & Lunch: Cooking 101

During the colder months, we all like those hearty warm meals to keep us full and feel homey. I decided to make Chicken and Dumplings for the first time. 



I snagged a Crockpot recipe from Pinterest.The ingredients called for Chicken Breasts, Cream of Chicken Soup, Chicken Broth (not pictured) and Biscuits ( I opted for home style noodles). 

It was very easy to cook, I mixed all ingredients in the crockpot except for the noodles and then once the chicken had cooked overnight I took it out and shredded it. Later, I decided to just grill up a few more pieces and add them to make the dish even more hearty. 

It's going to be Sunday Dinner. I can't wait to try it out :) What's your favorite cold seasons meal? 

2 comments:

  1. That looks so good! My favorite is chili beans from the crock pot with all the toppings! Sour cream, jalapeƱos, salsa. Muy Bueno!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds super delish. I will have to make that really soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...