Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Lipspiration: Uplift



Around the holidays, many people are down and depressed. A contribution of many factors could be the cause of the feelings. They are away from their loved ones, they have lost loved ones, money situations, and so much more. We see individuals stressed because they aren't able to afford to have many presents under the Christmas tree for their kids, they didn't have any meals to place on their table for Thanksgiving, and they are bringing in the New Year with a pile of bills and debt from last year. It happens year after year.

As I'm writing this post I had to stop and pray and worship GOD. Why? Because so many people are trying to fight a battle when they should just BE STILL. PRAY! PRAY! PRAY!!! No matter what the situation feels or seems like, Keep Praying. Break Chains, Destroy Yokes, GOD is on your side!! :)

If you are down right now just know that you are not the one because there are others out there feeling the same way that you are. I just pray that I can Inspire someone today or any day. If you are having any negative thoughts start to speak positive in your life. I am BLESSED, I am here to SERVE a PURPOSE another day, I am SANE, I speak CLARITY and PEACE in my/your LIFE. Just replace those words with betterment. Go around others who are happy and smiling to uplift your spirit. Speak with someone about your thoughts and feelings.

I wish you all AMAZING HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! KNOW THAT YOU ARE WORTHY AND BLESSED NO MATTER WHAT YOUR SITUATION FEELS LIKE AT THE MOMENT!


1 comment:

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...