Friday, December 26, 2014

If you don't build your own DREAMS.....

   You know the quote that states "If you don't build your own DREAMS, someone will hire you to help build theirs?"

What does this quote mean to you when you read it? Does it make you draw back and think about your own life or are you taking the necessary steps to build your own DREAM?

I walked into work today, the day after CHRISTMAS and as I got out of my car in the cold weather still very tired, I said to myself WHYYY? Why do I have to keep going into someone else's dream job day after day tired, dragging, and feeling like my dreams are just at a stand still.

Many times we push our goals to the side because of doubt and fear. We are afraid of failing and it hinders us from even taking the initiative to get started. Or once we do start then we stop. I remember as a kid I had so many dreams, I always knew that I was designed to be GREAT. But, as I've grown a lot has changed. Each day I battle with what my purpose is and why I'm not living my to my full potential. The potential that I know for a fact is inside of me fighting to come out of it's shell.

Are you feeling the same way? What passions and desires do you have that you are sweeping under the rug?

We live in a world now where there are so many women out here building their dreams and branding themselves that we all can do it. It's going to take a lot of blood, sweat and tears. It will be days that we want to throw in the towel and give up, but we have to remember that the ending will be much greater that our beginning. Let's stop wasting time, Let's knock down the door of fear and procrastination. 2015 will be the year that we see our Dreams Flourish into something that we would have never imagined. You READY B? LET'S GO!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...