Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Years 2015



HAPPY NEW YEARS! I'm a day late but better late than never huh? We have made it to 2015 and it feels great. 2014 was full of life, loss, laughs and new adventures for me. I'm excited to see what is in store this year not only for myself, but for others around me.

Procrastination, Fear, Inconsistency hinders me dramatically. This year I'm breaking all barriers that have a hold on my life and pushing myself to be the best possible person that I can be. No resolutions made, just being better and better one step at a time .

Thee Lipstick Canvas has been one of my passions since 2010 and yet and still I haven't stuck with it so it's like I start to stop again and again.

What is your passion? What do you want to accomplish in 2015. WHAT A DIFFERENCE a YEAR can MAKE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...