Thursday, February 12, 2015

Get Chic': Faux Sexy Hairstyle



You ever had the urge for a NEW Hairstyle but didn't have the guts to really do it?
_________________________________________________

 I've always been a risk-taker when it came to my hair and I usually cut it once a year. Since, the natural and healthy hair journey I have left it alone besides getting my ends trimmed when needed. 

I've been seeing this Natural Hair Tapered Cut on many Youtubers and I freaking' adore it so much. Getting bored with my hair, I was thinking what style should I try next? Yesterday I came across this video on Curly Nikki and jumped for joy. 

The youtuber goes by the name AskPRoy and she shows you how to get the Faux Tapered Fro without actually cutting your hair. I am so excited and will be trying this as my next hairstyle.







You Love Or What? *Squeals***



Image result for lips & Love, Erica.

1 comment:

  1. If the almighty hair care gods didn't grant you naturally curly hair, you've likely reached for a curling iron once or twice in order to fake the playful texture. Curling irons are indeed magical little devices that can turn straight hair curly in an instant, and simply add definition and perfection to natural curls.At My Hair Care Tools you can find more information.

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...