Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Lipstick Style Alert: Bucket Handbag



Over the past few weeks one handbag that has been catching my attention has been The Bucket Handbag. It's trendy, chic and I love the strap for more comfort on those days where you are busy doing a lot of running around.



It seems that the colors are limitless when it comes this bag. Not only the color, but also you can purchase the bag in a variety of styles and prints.




I'm a fan of large handbags that usually you wear over the arm but sometimes the style can be annoying. So, when I can find comfort and chic mixed in one I AM ALL FOR IT HONEY!

This bag to me can be paired well with your favorite denim boyfriend jeans, a nice white chiffon top and your sexy heels all while out on the town for a lunch date with the boo or a shopping trip with the ladies.

Will you be adding this bag to your closet for Spring? Let me know....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...