Monday, December 16, 2013

Spotlight: YK Owner Yonikka Kae'




Photo Credit: ykbeads.myshopify.com

It's Monday Loves, and I hope your weekend went well. I had a very busy weekend Christmas shopping and spending time with my family that I did not blog much. But, today I am back and I wanted to start off the week with a SPOTLIGHT feature. To me SPOTLIGHT is showcasing a hardworking, business oriented and humble individual, those are just some great assets to the person.  

Yonikka Kae' is a woman who I followed on Twitter and Instagram and she was the inspiration behind me starting my own jewelry line called JW Collection which has been put on hiatus. She is the owner of YK beads which is a line of unique handmade beaded pieces that all represents meaning and healing. She also has other items such as earrings and necklaces. I first learned of YK beads through BrookandtheCity and I adored it at first sight. Not personally knowing Yonikka but I admire her ambition. She seems to have a humble spirit, working hard in her YK Warehouses, taking care of her adorable son, and pushing herself towards her greatest potential. She recently offered to share her advice and tips for others who wants to start a business through a series of sessions and you could email her and the price was very reasonable. I can't wait to see what else she has in store for the world! Go check out YK Beads and shop for great jewelry! 

Lipstick & Love XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...