Thursday, December 5, 2013

Tis' The Season: Good Deeds




Good Morning Lipstick Loves! Let me jump right into the Good Deed that happened today. What a way to start off a great Morning!!! Starbucks and a story, how can you go wrong with that? LOL! If you are a Starbucks lover like me, you are racing to the dainty little spot in the morning to beat the long drive thru line and make it to work on time. Everyone is trying to grab a Venti coffee or latte to begin their day.

This morning as usual I had ordered a Iced Chai Tea Latte and breakfast sandwich to go, and when I pulled up to the window the cashier says to me "The person in the car has already paid for your order, so all you have to do it just take it". I was so stunned because it was not anything I was expecting that my eyes began to water and my emotions were all in a frenzy. The gesture of someone else's good deed made me feel so great inside, I could not believe it. I did not know the person and now the kind of car that they were in was a blur, but what I did know was that I couldn't stop the tears or the feeling of joy and blessings. It was such a great way to start off my day.

Isn't it amazing how thinking of someone else other than yourself can have such an impact and difference in that person's life. It is not the size of the deed but the kindness and genuine spirit of your heart that counts. I will always remember what that person did for me when I go to Starbucks. :) Tis' the Season of Joy!

Lipstick & Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...