Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Beauty Faves

 I decided that it was time I share of my frequent beauty faves with you all. I have not really gave you all many beauty posts but I would like to starting sharing more since it is one of my favorite things to indulge in .

So my makeup routine everyday is usually the same. Last year I began breaking out which I had never suffered with any skin problems or acne but it came out of the blue and has been a challenge to combat ever since. I have started to become more knowledgeable of my skin and changing products frequently is one thing that I really do not do unless I think it may be of some help to me.  Revlon Colorstay is my absolute favorite drugstore foundation. It is medium to full coverage and feels very lightweight. It is inexpensive and lasts for a while. One con to this foundation is that it does not come with a pump. 


 MAC Pro LongwearConcealer is one product that I do not like to go without. I wear NC50 (I think) and usually apply it with my finger and then use my beauty blender to blend it very well. On those mornings where my eyes are puffy and my circles are see through I need this. 





Milani Baked Blush, Luminoso 05 I stumbled across Milani Baked Blush at Target one day after just seeing a Youtuber applying it and I had to give it a try. It is more of a golden bronzer to me and I apply it over my MAC pink blush for a more highlighted look to my cheeks. 

 Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Now Now!! I can't forget about my Mineralize Skin Finish that I apply after my foundation. Because I have oily skin I use this as a finisher to keep me from shining and staying matte all day. I use the shade deep. 

What are some of your Beauty Faves??? 

Lipstick & Love, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...