Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Lipstick: Forbes Billionaires



Happy Hump Day... I'm in a great mood and I hope that you are too, if not Smile Beautiful today is only as amazing as you want it to be.

So Forbes is a website that we are all too familiar with, it gives out financial and business information. Some of our favorite people grace their magazine and make their top lists year after year. Forbes is such an inspiring website for me, I read about others and I mentally take notes on vital sources so that I can apply it to my life. If they can do it, I can do it too! Everything requires hard work and passion, nothing is a get by task. Although some have obtained their currency and title through inheritance they still have to put forth the effort to keep the company afloat.

So 2014 has swept in new BILLIONAIRES *scratches head and thinks of a master plan*

Sandra Ortega net worth is $6.1 Billion and her source is retail, Zara. Now what women doesn't love Zara. It is one of the most popular retail websites and stores that I know of, great quality clothes and prices.


Folorunsho Alakija is Nigeria's first female billionaire who worked in banks, and studied fashion design before her powerful relationships transitioned into the oil company. She is worth $2.5 billion.


Aerin Lauder is a billionaire from her grandmother's cosmetics firm, Estee Lauder. The New York socialite also has her own lifestyle empire as well. She is worth $1.15 billion.


These are only a few whom made the list, but what do you see they all have in common? They are women who are making their mark in this world in their business endeavors. We women have came along way, have accomplished a lot, and our out showing others that anything is possible. Just go for it!!

I am excited about my future success, back to the drawing board I go to finish out my business plans.

With Love, Laughter, and Lipstick XOXO 

Images and Data via Forbes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...