Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Stress & Steam


The weekend has come to an end and all I've wanted to do today was ease my mind from overload and try to relax after a 30 minute run + 30 min workout and tacos. Doesn't really go together eh? Don't worry I'm still pushing towards clean eating and fitness. I really do need to slack up on giving in to my every craving. 

Anyway.... 

So I decided to take a nice steaming bath with my stress relief bath and body soap and Epsom salt. To put the Icing on the caking I definitely added my home & gardens candle. Relaxation after any long day or heavy mind can help with peaceful moments and just a little me time. 

As you all know I've been trying to combat my skin problems. I've always had really great skin but in 2013 it began to break out due to various reasons and I'm still experiencing problems. So I decided to try the at home facial steamer which consists of boiling water in a pot and adding your favorite oil. Once water has boiled move the pot to an area where you can place your face over it in a safe way for about 5, 2 minute sessions and then rinse with cool water and add moisturizer. I must admit that my face seemed refreshed and smoother afterwards. I will be trying this every Sunday and letting you all know the results. I have not been able to go to the spa lately and get my facials which seems to help out a lot. 

What products do you use or methods do you take to maintain healthy skin or combat problematic areas? What about easing your mind, anything you do to relieve stress? 

I hope that you all have a great start to an awesome week and a relaxing Sunday. 

Lipstick & Love, XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...