Sunday, January 25, 2015

Seccurrittyyy: Speaking Positivity in your life.



Every morning when I walk into work there is the security guard opening the doors for everyone. He greets you with a smile on his face and as always his favorite words "Come On In". What I love about the security guard is that he is always so positive and upbeat. He is an older man but he doesn't seem to let his age stop him at all. Every morning I may ask him "How are You" and his words are always phenomenal. I give out a slight chuckle and say Great and head to the elevator to tackle a day  + night work shift.

I say all of this to say that each day you awake, each day you rise you set the tone for how your day will go. You speak the words of your day into the atmosphere. It is said that we are transformed by the renewing of our mind. The words that we speak turn into the emotions that we act upon.  I know that I am guilty of this myself. At times I may say something that will only defeat me and cause my emotions to go in a whirlwind whether it's as simple as it's going to be a long day, or I can't do this.

Start learning to chop off negativity as soon as it hits your mind. Don't ponder on it because once you do that will stick to you and then you may add more doubt and negativity on top of it all day long. Began to speak what you want in life everyday, speak great things about yourself and others even when you do not feel like it. Eventually you will see that it pays off and you start to believe in it a little more each day.

I challenge you this week to wake up and speak blessings, abundance, happiness and prosperity over your life. Instead of groaning that it's Monday, state that it is a new week for new purpose and new opportunities. Watch how you feel after you continue to do it. I am also challenging myself as well. I want to hear how it goes, so let me know in the comments box.

Lipstick & Love,

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...