Monday, February 23, 2015

Hairstyle Gone Wrong: Fail!

Before I even let you view the pictures I have to tell you that you are going to holler when you see this failed attempt. Remember when I told you all a few posts down that I was going to try the crochet hairstyle? Let me tell you how horrible it was... Well let me show you the pictures first and you will see...


So I thought I really had something going after I installed the cold perm rods in right! 
But wait let me show you how I was a lioness after the initial install.
And then the final product of a Poodle *covers eyes* 

It was just horrible. I was so upset that I took it right out. Mind you I stayed up until 1:00a.m and woke up with a pounding headache all for it to turn out to look like this. Where did I go wrong? 

Have you all had a style that went so left field you didn't know what to do? Did you revive it or just take it down? 

I've been on a no heat journey and I was gunning for 3 months. After the failed attempt I straightened my hair because I did not want to deal with the long process of another protective style and this is what I'm looking like now. 

I feel so much better :) lol.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...