Monday, March 2, 2015

Buns & Bods: Swimwear

The Warmer Seasons are slowly creeping up from around the corner. Most of us are excited because we are over dealing with the snow, the cold weather, and the layers upon layers of clothing. One thing I am not proud of is that I did not put in any work in the Winter for my Summer Body. But I can only blame myself.

For the past few weeks, I have been raving that I am ready to wear my sundresses, shades, and sandals. I mean really, what woman you know that does not like to get all fancy in their sunny fits. And what woman do you know has time to be slathering on uncomfortable undergarments to suck in that belly and lift that booty? Nope, Not I! I plead the fifth! So, I better get started soon.

On a lighter note, let's take a peek at a fancy Swimwear line that I have had my eyes on for a while. It is Draya from VH1 Basketball Wives LA line titled Mint-Swim.

Image of Bae Watch
Image of Fiona
Image of Ciara

Since I am a mommy, I have to find one where I can cover these tiger marks, lol. Do you feel me? But, if I was ever able to wear a two piece set I am in love with the one above.

Would you splurge on Draya's line? Let me know your thoughts....

Image CC: Mint-Swim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...