Wednesday, May 27, 2015

It's OFFICIAL: Lifestyle Beauty Bar is HERE!

It's so OFFICIAL right now Ladies & Gentleman. I have revamped my blog into a brand. To say the least, I am excited and very nervous. 


We are now LIFESTYLE BEAUTY BAR! Formerly known as THEE LIPSTICK CANVAS! The new site will launch in June but for now you can go check out www.lifestylebeautybar.com/enterthebar for VIP access to the updates and news. 

It hasn't been easy at all but it's been amazing to build my new baby from the bottom again. There will be lots of AFFORDABLE BEAUTY TIPS| HEALTH AND FITNESS BUZZ| & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT CHATS for you all. 

So without further adu, I'll talk with you all soon over at LIFESTYLE BEAUTY BAR. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...