Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Business Women




On a typical day, I hop on the internet to look over my favorite fashion blogs and business sites for the newest trends, the fabulous ladies, and the success and entrepreneurship of our young generation. I have been so happy to see that (black) women are rising in being successful leaders and entrepreneurs of their own business. I, myself always wanted to have my own business and while I have tried, I have not stuck with it long enough to see Success because I became discouraged and was impatient to see the results of my hard work.  I am so ready to begin this thing again, and I say it a million times more than 1 but I'm sticking my foot out there and I am going to do this. HelloBeautiful showcased 30 under 30 style and beauty and while looking over it, I was like I HAVE TO DO THIS, I CAN DO THIS!! It gave me motivation and determination. If you look on Instagram daily there are so many women owning boutiques, hair vendors,  jewelry lines, makeup artists, and fashion stylists that are self-made, that are putting in the work to accomplish their dreams. It is AMAZING to me!! 

What are you ready to do that you have been putting off?? Let's get our dreams on the road!! WE CAN DO THIS as black women, as any women of any race that you are!!! I Believe we can! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...