Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Fit & Fab


With all the health guru and fitness people we come across nowadays, the new fit and fab talk of the town is working out with Waist Trainers or simply wearing them to achieve that coke bottle figure. I have seen many celebs, and individuals promoting them or showing off their frame captioning the title "What's a Waist" he-he :) While we ladies all want that small waist and to look amazing in our midi dresses and crop tops, question is how great are these corsets and trainers? I've seen some BOMB.COM ladies who stated that the waist trainer is how they achieved that sexy slim figure, but I sometimes wonder did they have work done, do they even need this, or is it all true. Will you or have you tried it yet?

In other news, some women go the other route with exercising regularly and clean eating. Celebrity Fitness Trainers Lana Gem and her mom have been snatching bodies back since releasing their DVD BGWT "Black Girls Workout Too". I, myself have tried this DVD and I must say I seen some results while trying to eat clean and working out to their 45 minute plan. I must say you have to be very dedicated and disciplined, OH and PATIENT (covers eyes) to see the results. What are you exercise tips to get us all in shape? Do you meal prep?? 

Lipstick & Love XOXO 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...