Friday, December 6, 2013

Beauty: Aveeno Products





Happy Friday! I have not gave you all any of my thoughts or picks on beauty products that I enjoy. I wanted to first start off with skincare because even under all the makeup, it is very important to take care of your skin, and using the right products that works best for you in your everyday routine. Everyone is different seeing that some of us individuals have oily skin, others have dry, and we can even have a combination of them both. Acne is also a skin problem that many people suffer from and even if they are seeing a dermatologist developing a routine at home is very vital. 

My favorite Beauty/ Skincare products for my face is Aveeno. It is made with Active Natural ingredients such as Soy, Oatmeal, and wheat. The products come in a variety of combinations to help one such as the clear complexion package, or positively radiant package. These are two of my favorite and I have seen a positive difference in my face since using the foaming cleanser and daily moisturizing lotion. You can buy the products online here --> Aveeno Products  or in your stores such as Walmart and Target. One great thing I also like about Aveeno is that the line extends into products for your hair and body, your baby, and even for men. How Awesome is that! 

This is my Beauty pick of the Week. What do you use daily in your skincare routine?

Lipstick & Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...