Saturday, December 7, 2013

Saturday Style : Shoedazzle


Its the weekend loves and Saturday Style is in full effect. I am an avid shoe lover just like most women. There are many shoe sites that you can sign up as a member for a monthly price and the stylists personalize a shoe boutique for you. On the sites there are perks such as credits, clearance & sales and more items like accessories and handbags. 

One of my favorites has to be Shoedazzle. There isn't a month that passes without me picking out a shoe whether it's a classic heel, funky style of some sort, or flat boots. I scored a free pair of black boots this month! Whoop! How awesome is that? The subscription price is not expensive, at $9.95 and you can always count on finding an amazing shoe whether for work or play. 

These are my 3 shoe picks for Saturday Style. Will you be purchasing any soon? 

Lipstick & Love xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...