Thursday, December 19, 2013

Fab and Fit: BGWT New Workout DVD


































Now *Lunge* and *Squat* and *Lunge* and *Squat*. Let's get that Booty Right Ladies! I began to laugh after I wrote that because when doing the first Black Girls Workout Too dvd I'm almost out of breath coaching myself and gulping down a bottle of H20 stating "I can do this". Last week I was on the roll working out 3 times and trying not to eat out, while making better food choices. This week I'm back in the fatness house, I haven't done a thing but look at my workout gear and climb into bed.

So how do you all stay motivated and determined to put forth the effort each week to accomplish your fitness goals? I know that It all starts within yourself and if you want to get things done, you just have to do it. Do you think having a partner to workout with is a great idea to stay motivated? What are your fitness tips?

Vitamin Ellen and Lana Ector have released a new dvd TODAY. You can buy it over on Amazon at a price of $29.99. They are snatching it back and getting you to do those SQUATS NO SHOTS in this DVD and it also comes with a new meal plan. I am contemplating on buying the dvd because I yet to do what needs to be done with the first one but I've also thought far ahead and said what if I switch out my routines between both. Such a good Idea huh.

Are you setting fitness goals and clean eating habit goals for the new year? Let us in on your secrets too!

Lipstick & Love XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...