Saturday, December 21, 2013

Glam Gal: Lipstick & Love


Good Saturday Morning to you Beautiful
People! This week I decided to get glam and rock some lip colors. Usually I only apply bold lipstick when hanging out, but not during my work week. *starts to sing: Staying alive working 9 to 5, my 9 to 5* 

The lip colors I werked from top to bottom were RiRi Heaux: I like the matte feel of this lipstick and also it still has moisture not making the lips feel cracked and dry. Second, was RiRi Woo lipstick and it is also matte. The red lipstick is definitely a signature color. Lastly, I kept it simple with MAC's lipglass in Salmon. Now this gloss is perfect to wear alone or paired on top of any lipstick to get a shine. Oh, and it was also a headband and bad hair week but it all worked out perfectly. 

Tell me more of the lip colors that you like to wear this fall or any time! 

Lipstick & Love XOXO 

2 comments:

  1. I just started getting into listick! I love the matte ones and so far I've got Ruby woo, Heroine, and Diva. Can you suggest any others?
    -Joia
    www.destinationfelicity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Joia,

      I love lipstick but wearing them often consists of doing a lip scrub later because of the cold weather. I also like RiRi although it is very similar to Ruby Woo, it has more moisture and RiRi Heaux. I usually pair my matte lipsticks with a sheen overlay such as Revlon super lustrous line which can be found at wal mart. Have you checked out the new Punk Couture lipsticks at MAC? Hope this helps :)

      -Erica, LipstickCanvas XoXo

      Delete

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...