Saturday, December 21, 2013

Saturday Style: Hair


This week Saturday Style isn't a Fashion Post but dealing with the styling of our hair whether natural or installed tresses. Maintaining healthy hair is the result of having a nice, defined hairstyle. If your real hair is not maintained and upkept it will show in every style you wear. During the coldest months it is vital to keep your hair clean and moisturized. 

My install was taken out this morning, it was an actual u-part method. I used the products shown here to moisturize my natural hair. The Doo Gro Anti Inch was massaged into my scalp using small sections to help with dandruff and flaking.  The Dr Miracles Follicle Healer Pomade is best used for edges and the temple and nape area to treat thinning. And I distributed the Tresseme Keratin Serum and Argan Oil all over my hair starting from the roots to the ends to seal in moisture. I am letting my hair breathe for a day or so and letting the products sink in before washing it. I have no specific hair regimen nor am I a professional, I just use what works best for me. I also like to switch up products from time to time and try other hair routines. 

What are you using on your hair to keep it healthy? 

Lipstick & Love XOxO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...