Thursday, January 2, 2014

Under Construction




It does not feel like a Thursday today, being that New Years landed dead smack in the middle of the week. As I spoke on in my last post, my visions and goals are being set to become a better me. Planning is very necessary to achieve my personal and career goals. I am taking some days off to plan so that I can become very effective in the criteria I post on my website. I want to bring you everything that is dear to me, well thought out information, and things that you and I both would love to read and engage in.

Although my blog has not created a platform for a bulk load of followers (and that is okay with me as I am building the foundation) I want to thank you all who are reading and will support me throughout my journey. This is my relaunch of Thee Lipstick Canvas from 2010, it is not a hustle or a get known quick scheme but merely one of my passions and purpose. I promise that I will not just bring you the everyday norm that you are seeing with bloggers nowadays. The mess and drama of others and just the daily posting of outfits but things that will Inspire, Empower, and help us all to be better whether it is mentally, physically, with our style, our beauty and aesthetics and so much more.

Stay Tuned, there is So much in Store!

Lipstick & Love, XOXO

Photo Credit: Google Images

1 comment:

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...