Thursday, January 16, 2014

This the Ish that I live for: There's some things I need to work on but I know you see me working (Checking In)


It has been awhile since I have posted but trust me when I say that I have not put the site to the side. I've been taking the time to plan for what's to come for Thee Lipstick Canvas and just know that I am excited. I have so many great ideas and posts in store but it all takes time for great things! 

I've also been working on ME. I'm back to being the bookworm I once was.  Finding that space that we all need to become the person we know we can be. Having a clear mind creates room for excellence to approach. 

I hope that all has been well. What have you been working on since the new year began? Feel free to leave your comments below and don't forget to follow the blog :) 

Lipstick & Love, XOXO 

Photo Credit: Mwah! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Erica, glad to see a new post from you! I see you getting your veggie tales on. lol! You should do this 22 day vegan cleanse with me. Let me know your thoughts :-)
    xoxo- Joia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Joia, I went over to visit your blog today and see that you have already began, well I guess I can still become part of the healthy kick team seeing as If I have been trying to eat more healthy. The food picture is actually a veggie chilli that I made and I must say that it was super delicious without the meat!! Talk to ya soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...