Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Dainty and Delectable: Food Loves


If you are a girl like me you love a good meal, snacking, smoothies and such. I enjoy cooking when I have time, finding new recipes to tweak into my own personal style, and dining in at the best restaurants to enjoy delectable meals. 

Food/ Restaurants/ Healthy Living

Since I sit at a desk for most of my day it is so easy to just snack, snack, snack and gain those extra pounds. Snack day at work, lunch breaks, and outings don't make any of it better. Since January I have been trying to be more educated with what I eat and put into my body, it's not about being supermodel skinny but living a better lifestyle to feeling more healthy and having more energy, looking good on the outside and the inside. Now don't get me wrong I do not ignore my cravings for sweet and salty snacks, nor a filet mignon with scallops and mashed potatoes. 

Some of my favorite things to have are a smoothie for breakfast which may include almond milk, bananas, frozen peaches, and pineapples. I like to replace one of my meals with a smoothie just as a better option, and usually my evenings are more heavier meals. I don't incorporate a lot of greens into my smoothies but I am looking for a tasty green drink to have soon. 


Snacks that I put together may be tortillas and wholly molly medium salsa. Aaaahhhh, this is so delicious that I probably could eat it everyday. Fruit is always in the mix somewhere such as green grapes, pears, and honey crisp apples being that it's refreshing and tasty without all the added calories. *thinking of a snickers as we speak* Can I just be honest with the people? I'm human right... Frozen Yogurt pops is an afternoon pick me up as well. 


I think that it is great to eat clean and live a more healthier lifestyle, I have tried being a pescetarian for a few weeks before but I don't think I was as serious about it as I would be now and I would love to really give it a try again. 


I don't know about you but I could eat crab legs, lobster, and scallops every day of my life. My seafood steamer pot has been one of the best inventions for seafood and I love to turn that big baby on and get the party started. 

Before I go I just have to mention one of the best healthy living recipe websites called Skinny Taste. I promise you would be on there for hours thinking about cooking your next meal for the family.


What do you enjoy indulging in healthy or your cravings? Leave your thoughts....

Lipstick & Love, XOXO

via Google Images 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...