Friday, February 21, 2014

TLC Thoughts: Patience

Inspiration/ Patience/ Thoughts/People

Have you ever just sat back and observed individuals day in and out no matter what they are doing? Today while commuting down the highway to work I was so in my thoughts, mind on overflow almost to the point of explosion when I looked up and seen how a car was really on my tail. My first action would have been to look in my mirror and tell them a little something something but today I wasn't up for that kind of hostile attitude. But what I did think about was how most individuals have no patience, everyone is zooming past one another racing to get to their destination at the set time appointed for them. 

Going into stores to pick up a few items, you may be the person waiting or in front of the person who is tapping their foot, looking at their watch, and thinking how long will this cashier take so that I can get out of here and get on with my day. It's actually sickening to see that most people, including myself don't have patience. 

Patience can be so valuable, it can lead to many great things once you get over the initial time of wait. We need patience in this lifetime whether it's waiting for a new position, waiting to see growth in a start up company, day to day activities with our children, or whatever it may be. Being so impatient only leads to negativity, draining mindsets and physical beings, and things of that nature. 

We are in a society where people want things to happen right then and there, they want immediate results and honestly it does not happen like that most of the time. 

Keep Calm and Be Patient..

What are your thoughts on Patience? Leave your comments below.

Lipstick & Love, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...