Saturday, February 22, 2014

Saturday Soul


Cheers to the freaking weekend, although I have only one more day and it's back to my 9-5. *sighs* I'm trying to really work on my thoughts, my habits, and my inner self. You realize that your thoughts really creates your day, it really determines everything about you. 

I'm hard on myself, always trying to figure out where I went wrong, what I need to do to be better, and what's my next step in life. You see life isn't about me only, it's about the people that surrounds me meaning my family, my friends, and just people I interact with. Staying positive and helping others helps you as a person. 

Isn't it crazy how we can have so many talents, so many ideas and dreams that at times our visions become blurred and our direction becomes detered. Trying to find your purpose takes lots of clarity, prayer, and time to self. 

We have to work hard even when we don't want to. You don't work, you don't eat. Push yourself everyday even when you don't want too, but don't burn yourself out. Little steps began to produce bigger results. Stay consistent :) 

On another note, check out this protective bun style I've been rocking! I am loving it! It's super quick and easy to achieve and I don't have to wake up everyday and do much. 

Find your happiness, let no one become superior of you! 

Lipstick & Love, XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...