Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Let's Talk: Law of Attraction

 

I'm so not focused today, well I am but I'm not. You get my jist right??? I've been busy trying to get things in order for new levels of success in my life and although it's a lot of work I don't mind it at all. I'm ready for the fruition, I'm ready for progress and challenges. I am ready to attract everything that the universe gives to me. One of my daily brewed teas that I love to drink is called Yogi  which comes with inspirational messages attached to the bag. I've gotten two that states Let things come to you and in regards to that my mantra for 2014 (that I actually got from Myleik of Curl box) is "Need Nothing, Attract Everything" Ironic right?

I've become an avid reader again and lately I've been reading two books, Russell Simmons Rich book and also the Secret. I watched The Secret on Netflix some time ago and to say the least it was very intriguing. The thoughts, the power, the attraction that we have in our life is something that many people don't even realize that they have. Everything is based on the law of attraction, and we can have whatever it is that our heart desires if we ASK, BELIEVE, and RECEIVE. It is really that simple. The thoughts that we have manifests what we bring into our life. 

Go ahead and imagine yourself having that million dollar bank account, that house with the green lawn, your dream job, your figure 8 shape, whatever it is... Align yourself and your thoughts with the universe, and watch what happens... 

I can't tell you all how excited I am for everything to unfold in my life, I am getting my thoughts in order, myself in position to receive so much in the next few days, months and years to come. I AM READY!! 

ARE YOU? 

Lipstick & Love, XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...