Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Confidence Boost: Healthy Hair


Can we say Whoop! Whoop! to a good wash, trimmed ends and a style I love on my natural hair. I've been having a hard time battling with my hair and styles for many months now. To be honest it has affected my confidence tremendously. 

Where it all began is when I shaved my head thinking I was Cassie. *don't side eye me* lol. But I must say I really loved the style. Until it was time to grow my shaved side out and I was lost on what to do with my hair. I have been wearing installs for a long time but in reality I had dealing with the proceeds if sew ins and everything that comes with it. 

I struggle with thin edges and I have such fine hair but one product I have to really mention in this post is SIMPLICITY OIL. It has really helped me out so much. It's a product created by a lady name Lisa and I came across it on Instagram. The product is made with oils such as Jojoba, Tea Tree and Coconut. The regimen I use on myself is to place about 10-15 drops around my edges and massage for a few minutes. I also use it just to moisturize my natural hair before applying heat or whenever needed. It does my weigh my hair down at all. 

I haven't had my natural hair pressed out since I've been transitioning and I must say I'm in love with this style. It boosted my confidence once I looked in the mirror at the salon and I couldn't thank the stylist enough. I must say that I won't be wearing weave for some time. 

What boosts your confidence when it comes to your hair and what kills it at times? Do you have any style or healthy hair tips? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...