Saturday, June 7, 2014

It's not that we are Inadequate

DIAGNOSIS: Failure to see things closer than they really are 

COMPLICATIONS: Frustration, Doubt, Fear, Negative Insight, Stress, Anger, Irritable 

INGREDIENTS: The Human Mind & Body 

TREATMENT: Renewing of the Mind:Faith, Prayer

Proper Health: clean eating and exercise 

Love: Give A lot of It

Happiness: Smile like you're in a Pageant  Confidence: Sprinkle some of that glitter from your veins. 

Many times we become frustrated in life only by what the keen eye expose to us, we limit our thinking and only see the current position instead of the mere total vision. It hinders and confuses our mental thoughts. At times we become inedeqate because of our impatience. 

A time or two or three or four in the past few weeks I felt like giving up in so many aspects. I'm such a critical person of myself and I must say others at times that it drains everything from me. My irritability radar and stress level has been at an all time high lately. 

But I ask myself over and over again, Why are you literally killing your positive energy with everything you have in you? 

I end up giving myself a pep speech but my actions still remain the same!! 

What good will that allow me if I'm not changing my thoughts with my habits? Life is tough but we have to realize that we are even tougher. We were designed and built with immaculate strength, with a purpose, and vision and as a masterpiece. 

We watch others and think if they can, I can. Or we say to ourselves how are they doing that; living their dreams, one step away from their true goals but we sometimes don't PROCESS the PROGRESS. 

We have to change our thinking, develop our habits, and chase down all that we want until it can no longer outrun us. 

These past few weeks for me has been a true challenge to my faith and I know that the upcoming weeks may just as well be too but another thing I know is that I'm going to take all I have to reach calamity, peace, and true vision! 

What about you? What challenges are you facing or have overcame? 

Lipstick & Love, Erica.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...