Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Summer Style: Birkenstock Trend Sandal

Women's Sam & Libby Ashland Studded Sandal - Assorted Colors Women's Sam & Libby Ashland Studded Sandal - Assorted Colors

The Birkenstock style is in full effect ladies. I know that I am not the only person who loves how fashionable they have created the Birkenstock trend to be this season. I can remember way back when it was just the regular pair usually created in one color, and now they are made in a variety of styles and patterns.

Let me just be honest here! Shopping in Target is my ultimate weakness, like I seriously think that I need intervention or a detox from the store. Okay, Okay so listen... I went in there one night for some odd reason, probably just to see what I can buy as always and I ran across the Sam&Libby sandal that resembled the Birkenstock. You see I never really thought about purchasing a pair of these before until watching Youtube Guru Vicky Logan Summer 2014 Lookbook: How to Style Birkenstocks and I fell in love with them, like Love at first sight.

I wear them every chance I get, Judge Me If you like. What are your thoughts on the style?



This is how I wore mine for a day at the Salon and relaxing with family :)

Top, Faux Croc Bag, Birkenstocks: Target
Jeans: Robins Jeans (Miami Boutique)
Polish Color: Ferrari Red

Sealed with Lipstick & Love,

Erica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...