Saturday, June 28, 2014

Lippie Thoughts: Dear Diary...


Dear Diary, 

I was just laying here with a mind full of thoughts..... 

THINKING..... 

I've been to the top and I've been at the bottom. I've had a lot, and I've had nothing. I'm not impressed by much because I know that we can have everything, just as well as we can lose everything. We experience losses just as we can experience gain. 

Life is a Maze, a roller coaster ride. We become comfortable and we become frustrated when we are out of the comfort zone and feel change. Sometimes we don't think but we act fully off of emotions. 

But all in all, Life is merely up to us. It's what we make of it! 

Sealed with a Kiss, 

Lipstick & Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...