Saturday, June 28, 2014

Fashion Files: Last Night Chronicles


*cues music* Shine bright like a diamond! 

I had the honor of not slipping into my pjs and balling up under the covers last night. I actually got out of the house with my co workers and attended a concert in my city. The likes of Rick Ross, Yo Gotti and other artists graced the stage to rap everyone's favorite songs. 

I enjoyed myself even though the rain turned my natural hair into a poofy poodle style. I had a few drinks, sang to the top of my lungs, and even shook a little tail feather.  

What I wore: Target Jean Top
Forever 21 Lace Skirt
Shoedazzle Cowboy Boots 
Clutch: Can't remember 
Accessories: Variety of Retail Stores 

Sometimes we have to get out and enjoy ourselves after a long, hard work week. 

Lipstick & Love,

Erica. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...