Sunday, June 29, 2014

Real Talk: Keep Pushing Forward


Sunday is closing and the weekend is coming to an end. We dread knowing Monday will be here and it's back to reality if you're like me and work the 9-5. Can I be honest? I'm absolutely not in the most amazing place when it comes to my job. I transitioned from a medical office to medical insurance call center without realizing how big of a difference it was. It leaves me frustrated, mind boggled and very impatient. I don't want to go back to my old job because I feel like a failure but I also don't want to stay in the current because I feel like it's not for me. 

How we do thrust forward? How do we step away from doubt, fear and frustration and find that happy place in our career? 

Thee Lipstick Canvas has been a passion of mine for many years and yet I feel like I've accomplished nothing in my blog. TLC is here for the woman to create her own art, her own beauty and lifestyle. It's to empower and motivate. 

So what have you all done to change your career that you weren't satisfied with or what have you done to make your dreams come true? 

I know the Best is Yet to Come and even when my faith seems so far off I won't give up or stop believing. I CAN, I WILL. 

Lipstick & Love,

Erica 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...