Saturday, July 19, 2014

Day 6: Lipstick & Love Happiness Challenge


What's up, What's up? It's Day 6 party people and it's the freaking weekend. While typing this post I feel a sense of joy!  I can't believe I've been this consistent in my Seven days of Happiness Challenge. By consistent I mean posting to my social network sites and creating happiness with every ounce of my even through tough times and challenges. I'm proud of myself. Today is dedicated to ME! I create my Happiness, I can't depend on anyone else to do that for me or I will constantly be let down. 

I woke up and put positive words and thoughts in the universe and I will continue to speak them into existence constantly. 

Enjoy your weekend loves! 

Lipstick & Love, 

Xoxo Erica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...