Sunday, July 20, 2014

Day 7: Lipstick & Love Happiness Challenge, COMPLETE!


We are closing out the weekend and I am ending my Seven Days of Happiness Challenge. But it does not end here today because this is only the beginning. Each month I will start the challenge again for seven days and I hope that more people will join me. Not only to empower ourselves but to inspire others as well. 

Tough times do come but they do not last, but Tough People do. We can't wait for happiness in our obstacles or when circumstances arise, WE HAVE TO CREATE HAPPINESS EACH DAY! Clear your mind of clutter, sweep out all of those negative thoughts and speak only of happiness. 

Happiness will be achieved! 

Lipstick & Love, 

Xoxo Erica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...