Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Face: Dupe/VS Makeup products

                         VS/Dupe for: 


When I was a true makeup junkie I was introduced to MAC's Fix+ Spray. The mua suggested this product to me years ago and advised that it would keep my makeup in place throughout the day. Years later I must say that I love the product. I have found that it works well when also applying highlight and foundation to the skin by spritzing a beauty blender sponge for a flawless application. 

While shopping in Target, I came across ELF's Makeup & Mist Set which is suppose to perform in the same manner as Fix+. ELF's spray has Aloe, Green Tea, Cucumbers and Vitamins A, C, & E which caught my eye. Guess what? It was a whopping $3 bucks. I really do love the ELF Makeup line because not only is it affordable but the products are of good quality. My favorite Bronzer of all time is created by the line. 

So, my thoughts you ask? I have been using the ELF product for three days exactly. I really like how the product sets my makeup but one con is that my makeup does not stay on all day. Now, I must say that I am only using my Iman BB Cream right now and no primer because the season is warmer and I try to apply minimum to my face. But I would recommend it to all my new and guru makeup lovers. And even if you don't wear makeup it is a great hydration for you skin when you're out in the sun. 

Have you tried the product yet? 

Lipstick & Love, 

Xoxo Erica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...