Thursday, July 17, 2014

Lipstick & Love Happiness Challenge: Day 4


I'm here laying on my couch thinking to myself that I'm a tad bit late getting this post up. Today has been very busy but nonetheless, better late than never. 

It's Day 4 and I dedicate my happiness to LOVE! I dedicate it to my other half. My relationship has been one of the best things that has happened to me and I'm appreciative of the love we both have. It's not easy at all times, but nothing worth having comes easy and I'm all for the fight of unconditional love. My other half pushes me to my limits, he genuinely cares and he is always there to count on. He has made me into a better person. 

It's weird that most people contribute the woman to making the guy a better man but what's amazing is I met the better man who has helped me to become a better woman. I'm getting all mushy here now. 

What did you dedicate your day 4 too? 

Lipstick & Love, 

Xoxo Erica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...