Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Lipstick and Love Happiness Challenge: Day 3


It's Day 3 and I could not be more honest with you all. My spirit is flustered right now due to my career role, and other minor factors. I'm pushing through Happiness. They say when it rains it pours and I feel like thunderstorms are pouring on my parade. Please direct me to the sunshine!! 

I dedicate Day 3 of my Happiness to me because even when I feel in such a rut I know that happiness can be achieved and I promise you I won't stop until I feel pure bliss! 

At times we pretend that we are happy, everything looks amazing on the outside but on the inside we are crying aloud. But if we only know that these times are momentarily it gives us pleasure to look towards happiness greater than ourselves. 

Let me know how your day is going so far.... 

Lipstick & Love,

Xoxo Erica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...