Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Lipstick & Love Happiness Challenge: Day 2


So Day 2 has arrived and all I want is Happiness not only for myself but for everyone else as well. With that being said, I THINK ITS TIME TO BE HAPPY AGAIN!! 

Today I am most happy for my struggles. They've made me stronger. I'm happy for my change, it has made me wiser. I think back to the old me and and say WOW! I love the new me. I'm far more settled and    Structured than before. My relationship has made a tremendous impact on my lifestyle. I have someone who pushes me sometimes more than I would like to be pushed. Having a child at a young age 
has also changed me for the better. I no longer care only for myself but my family as well. I'm still overcoming obstacles day by day, just as I write this I have challenges standing in my way but I'm only navigating towards happiness. How is Day 2 for you?

Lipstick & Love, 

Xoxo Erica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...