Monday, July 14, 2014

Lipstick & Love Happiness Challenge: Day 1




Well Hello to Day 1 of my #LipstickandLove HAPPINESS Challenge. I created this challenge not even knowing and still not knowing if anyone will even participate or care but it's one that I believe will not only be very beneficial to myself but I want to inspire others as well. 

Happiness is a state of being, it is what we need to practice each and every day so that eventually it can come natural in our life even in discouragement and frustration. Happiness is a fulfilled connection with ourselves and our relationships with others. 

I want to experience true Happiness. At times I'm so overwhelmed with life that I have so many feelings balled up inside and it results in unhappiness. 

Day 1 is dedicated to my son. A talented, amazing, mannerable kid. He's so bright and full of imagination. My child shows unconditional love to me at all times. When I'm down he always lifts me up. He is such a happy camper and I love him. I'm getting happy just thinking about this amazing gift from God. I'm glad to be his parent. 

What are you happy for today? Join me I'm the challenge :) 

Lipstick & Love, 
Xoxo Erica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...