Sunday, July 13, 2014

Emptiness into Happiness: 7 Day Challenge

    
                   Image:Google 

This is my Sunday thoughts from the bed. Currently I'm trying to catch up on some rest or let's just say relaxation because I've been on the go lately. 

Friday night I attended a birthday dinner and afterwards we went over to a coworkers house for drinks and fun. We were all talking about many different subjects. The one that stuck out the most was about how we as individuals can feel so empty, so powerless, and questionable of ourselves even when we have support of others. 

They talked about how our childhood really affects and shapes us in our Adulthood. You know there are situations that we dwell on and never forget? Isn't it crazy how someone can compliment us and we still never believe it? Why are we so critical of ourselves? 
 
We don't realize that as much effort as it take to feel emptiness we can change it all into happiness. It begans with us and our thoughts. I challenge you all and I challenge myself that this week each day we will find one or many things that make us happy and write it down or share it with a loved one!! READY.... SET.... GO.... Day 1 starts tmrw!! So plan ahead and start smiling now :) 
 
Lipstick & Love, 

Xoxoxo Erica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...