Friday, December 19, 2014

Natural Hair: Let's Style


You've taken 1000 selfies but don't like any of them? This is the result of what happened to me. What about when you have tried a new hairstyle and don't really know if you like it or not? *Closes Curtain* 

So I decided to try the two strand twist out. I love how it really looks on some of the natural hair gals. I'm natural myself but I prefer a blow out 99% of the time. But, with very fine hair,  the heat is not always good. My hair has been shedding a lot lately so I decided to try the twists. 

I first oiled my scalp with Alphogee oil and then cowashed with AsIAM Cowash Conditioner. To style I applied Argon Oil, with the LottaBody Shea & Coconut Oil Line. I am loving the Hair Milk and Mousse. I applied about 26 to 30 two strand twists away from my scalp and used perm rods. 

I must say that I thought it was an epic fail but I received so many compliments. I fluffed the curls out for more volume and for the second day I pinned it up and fluffed again. I am excited to try the twist out method again really soon. 

What are your favorite products to use and what's your secret method to a perfect perm rod twist out? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...